Frequently Asked Questions
- Bedroom essentials...
- En-suite bathroom with shower over bath (our accessible rooms have wet rooms)
- Toiletries and fluffy towels
- A wardrobe and additional hanging space for outdoor gear and boots
- Desk space
- 43″ flat screen TV
- Essential tea and coffee for emergency refreshment
- What time's check-in? ...and check-out?
Check-in from 3pm, check out 11am
- Can I bring the dog?
Absolutely! We welcome one small dog per room. It’s £20 per night and includes a welcome pack to help your four-legged friend feel at home during their stay.
- Getting around the hotel...
You’ll find our reception, restaurant, bar and inn on the ground floor. Lift at reception up to the bedrooms on the first and second floors.
- Is there somewhere for my outdoor gear?
We have a drying room for wet gear and a bike rack outside.
Bag storage is available for hotel residents, ideal if you’re looking to lessen the strain when walking the West Highland Way.