Update as of 10th August 2020
It’s the moment we’ve been waiting for – we are now open! You can now book your next break to Glencoe with terms that are as flexible as your plans. However, our bunkhouse will remain closed until at least 31st August 2020.
You may find that not all of our facilities will be open during your stay. However, this will be reviewed as lockdown eases. We’ll look to open fully just as soon as the government says it is OK to do so.
If you have a booking that may have been affected by lockdown, we’ve outlined your options here. Already been in touch about your booking? We’ve got it and there’s nothing you need to do.
You may have seen in the press that we, like other businesses, are sadly considering job losses as a direct result of the huge Covid-19 related downturn in business. This downturn is expected to last for many months after re-opening but won’t affect your booking before or after you get here. Whilst a few things may be different because of social distancing and other guidelines, we’ll still be offering the same level of service and hospitality that we have since we opened our doors.
Thank you on behalf of the family and our team for continuing to support us and we look forward to welcoming you back.
Protecting your family and ours
To help stop the virus spreading, we’ve put several things in place including extra biocidal cleaning and enhanced hygiene practices for every nook, cranny, and surface throughout the hotel.
Help us to protect yourself and others by:
- Avoid travelling if you have symptoms of Covid-19 or have been advised to self-isolate
- If you live in an area that is under local or national lockdown, please do not travel
- If you have travelled to stay with us if you knowingly have symptoms or are coming from a lockdown area, you will be asked to leave with no refund
- Washing your hands. If this is not possible hand sanitiser will do
- Got a cough? Need to sneeze? Catch it with a tissue and bin it
- Got a bad habit of touching your face? Best to break this habit if you can
- Avoid people who are unwell – or avoid others if it’s you that’s poorly
What else are we doing? To give peace of mind, we’re adjusting our terms: all bookings due to arrive before 31st August 2020 can be changed or held in credit for future stays for up to one year if you contact us 24 hours before you are due to arrive.