The essential West Highland Way stopover
Our bunkhouse has all the comforts you need, with none of the extras you don’t. Tuck into a home cooked meal. Relax with a drink or two. Then settle down to dream about the next leg of your adventure.
Book a bunk or reserve the whole room, it’s entirely up to you.
£35 for a bed for the night, showers, laundry facilities, a drying room and let’s not for forget…a pub on your doorstep in the middle of nowhere. That’s the essentials in a nutshell.
- Rooms sleep 2, 4 or 6
- Bedding and pillows provided
- Shared kitchen and seating area
- Shared drying room with space for boots, bags and kit
- Laundry facilities
- Option to book breakfast
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We want your time here to be as comfortable and as enjoyable as possible.
If you have any questions, take a look below at our ‘frequently asked questions’ or feel free to get in touch.
- To share or not the share...
Our bunkhouse offers shared accommodation with separate shower room and toilet.
Looking for more privacy or a family-friendly room? You’ll need to book and pay for all beds to reserve the whole room.
There’s the Kingshouse Hotel next door, with standard and signature rooms, if you’re looking for something a little more ‘ahhh’.
- What time's check-in? ...and check-out?
- Check-in 15:00
- Check-out by 11:00
- Breakfast is available 7:30 – 11:00
- Is there WiFi?
Our remote location means dramatic views and access to countless walking routes and outdoor activities on our doorstep.
It also means that our WiFi can be a little temperamental. You’ll still be able to answer emails (if you really want to) but we recommend you download any films, TV programmes or large files that you might need before coming to Glencoe.
- What facilities are there?
- Shared drying room
- Communal kitchen area for reheating food and making that all important post-walk cup of tea
- Toilets and showers
- Towels – £1 per person per day
- Laundry area with coin operated washing machine and tumble dryer
- Power sockets with USB charging in rooms
- Lockers in rooms
- External bike rack – B.Y.O.C (bring your own chain)