Kingshouse Hotel Glencoe
Who says adventurers need to rough it?
Head for the lights in the glen to find the warmth and comfort of the Kingshouse. Stash your kit in our drying room, bag store and bike shed, then make yourself at home in our Glencoe hotel – our restaurant and bars are calling (the pipes might be too, we’re that kind of place).
OUR HOTEL ROOMS
Stylish accommodation that’s cosy. And the views? Far from standard , really.
- Kingsize bed
- Wardrobe, desk and jacket and boot stand
- A sofa bed that sleeps two, adults or children
- Use of drying room and stores
Frequently Asked Questions
We want your time here to be as comfortable and as enjoyable as possible.
If you have any questions, take a look below at our ‘frequently asked questions’ or feel free to get in touch.
- Bedroom essentials...
- En-suite bathroom with shower over bath (our accessible rooms have wet rooms)
- Toiletries and fluffy towels
- A wardrobe and additional hanging space for outdoor gear and boots
- Desk space
- 43″ flat screen TV
- Essential tea and coffee for emergency refreshment
- What time's check-in? ...and check-out?
Check-in from 3pm, check out 11am
- Can I bring the dog?
Absolutely! We welcome one small dog per room. It’s £20 per night and includes a welcome pack to help your four-legged friend feel at home during their stay.
- Getting around the hotel...
You’ll find our reception, restaurant, bar and inn on the ground floor. Lift at reception up to the bedrooms on the first and second floors.
- Is there somewhere for my outdoor gear?
We have a drying room for wet gear and a bike rack outside.
Bag storage is available for hotel residents, ideal if you’re looking to lessen the strain when walking the West Highland Way.